- Omnis Factum Associação, Portugal (applicant)
- Asociacija IVAIGO, Lithuania
- Karadeniz Egitim ve Genclik Dernegi, Turkey
- Fundacja EDUVIBES, Poland
- Bosnian representative association for valuable opportunities, Bosnia And Herzegovina
- to increase awareness on what news are fake, and which resources are not trustworthy
- to create a common consciousness to change the society's habits of believing in everything they hear or read
- to promote EU funding projects to the wider community.
- to raise awareness of youth education and its deep effects at local, national, and international levels.
- to enhance media literacy skills of youth
- to improve design thinking, creativity, adaptability, resilience, and even empathy.
- to develop communication, teamwork, digital literacy, analysis, and research skills.
- to create innovative ideas, questioning, and problem-solving skills.
Website of the project: click here
Facebook page of the project: click here
TPM1 in Montijo, Portugal
LTT1 in Sarkoy, Turkey: click here
TPM2 in Warsaw, Poland
LTT2 in Sarajevo, Bosnia
TPM3 in Vilnius, Lithuania
TPM4 in Montijo, Portugal