- Asociacija IVAIGO, Lithuania
- Srdcová sedma z.s., Czech Republic (applicant)
- Tum Engelliler Kultur Sanat Dayanisma ve Spor Dernegi, Turkey
- Drustvo Bodi svetloba, Slovenia
- Asociatia Window Romania, Romania
The main aim is to promote social inclusion between disabled people and especially the ones who think that disabled people are less capable of doing things.
- Eliminating the belief that people with disabilities are unhealthy or less capable of doing things.
- Telling the real-life stories about the capability of doing something unexpected by disabled people.
- Supporting disabled young people and providing social inclusion through creative arts & creative mediums.
- Assisting in overcoming inner prejudices and stereotypes related to disabled people with different backgrounds and finding the ways of their adaptation to the youth environment.
- Using creativity as a positive mechanism for promoting and fostering social inclusion/cohesion.
- Modifying items, procedures, or systems to enable a person with a disability to use them to the maximum extent possible (reasonable accommodations).
- Proposing sustainable youth work solutions and equipping participants with new competencies.
- Making products, communications, and the physical environment more usable by as many people as possible (universal design).
- Promoting fair treatment for disabled people (nondiscrimination).
- Teaching skills (crafts, graffiti, dance, theatre. etc) and creating an event (exhibition, performance, etc.)
Website of the project: click here
Facebook group of the project: click here
TPM1 in Lithuania, Vilnius
LTT1 in Bursa, Turkey: click here