IVAIGO is a non-profit organization, with goals such as the support and social relief for everyone, irrespective of their origin and background, to develop their potential through non-formal education, mentoring, and creating awareness in the context of culture, education, employment, and health.
IVAIGO has its objectives:
- Developing international partnerships with similar organizations, an active exchange of ideas and best practices, and creating a rich network of European partners.
- Project development through social research focuses on the main issues society is facing nowadays: environmental concerns, any kind of discrimination, digital transformation, physical and mental health care, women empowerment, etc.
- Gaining knowledge and boosting creativity, imagination, and critical thinking through all types of art and sport.
- Encouraging youth participation in international events and promoting ERASMUS PLUS.
- Sustainable improvement of professional and personal skills of participants in a multicultural context.
- Representing the interests of young people, especially minorities and social groups.
- Promoting formal and non-formal education among young people.